Pages

Monday 10 September 2018

Milky By-Harley



Milky by Harley Mareikura-Gray
This is Milky. She likes grass when she feels sick. She likes birds, mice, milk and sleeping.
Milky is a playful cat. She likes her toys and her mouse. Hey, look Sea Turtle.
This is Milky’s slowest friend Turtle, he lives in the sea.
Milky tells a joke “hey Turtle, why did the Turtle cross the road?”
Turtle doesn’t know. Milky says slowly “eeyyee donn’t knooow wwhyy to get to the Shell Station hahaha!” Funny, right.


“Uh hey Milky. Yeah is that your food?”
“No, I would never eat Pop.”
“Good”.
“Hi Mr. Pop”
“Hi Milky, how are you?
“Good thank you.”
“Well that’s me, Milky.”

Bye!







2 comments:

  1. Hi Harley,


    It’s Leslie here, writing to you from Canada where it’s very cold and snowy. Hard for you to imagine, I’m sure! I’m a member of the Summer Learning Journey team and I notice that you've registered for the program but not completed any activities yet.

    There are still 3 full weeks left to participate in the Summer Learning Journey program called “The World Around Us”. Here’s the website address: www.summerlearningjourney.co.nz I hope you’ll take a look and try some of the activities. I’ll look for your postings and write back to you from Canada.

    Meanwhile, have a really happy summer holiday!!

    Leslie


    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Harley, I'm Milan, a year 8 from Karoro School, Greymouth. I really like how you used good punctuation and how you said what Milky likes.
    Ka pai.
    From Milan

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.