Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

Blog Profile


Kia,Ora My name is Harley and I am Maori. My school is St. Patrick's school in Panmure. I enjoy soccer, basketball, playing and drawing. My favorite thing to do when I'm at home is ride my BMX. When I’m at school I play soccer when I’m at home I play with my friends that live near me. Sometimes my friends and I play Mine craft, Rocket Royal or Fortnite. Sometimes we go bike riding. My three friends are Christian, Aaron and Alex. These are some of the things I like doing.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, my name is Piri and I am a student in Hub mako at Gisborne Intermediate School. I really like the games that you've added It made me think of what i play at home I also play minecraft and fortnite. Have you thought about making it all the same size. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://gisintpiripic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.