Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

The treasure box

I can see people keeping their children close to them. My nose can smell the bombs from the explosion.
I can smell the diesel from the jets as they drop their bombs on top of us.
People are crying for their family. People are scared for their lives,


As I walk away from my village I see people and blood. I
’m walking a long distance and my feet are hurting.
I see people in the distance. Its a village they are crying we are talking to them.
They say some soldiers have bombed their village too.


We find another village. People getting food and running out to my villagers.
They are joining us as we all find a place to hide.


We leave the village and hide in a cold, dark cave. 
I think, what if we could go to the old boat house deep in the forest.
We are tired we can't remember our way out times.
We keep nice and quiet as there are soldiers outside looking for us.
We get food in the night time when all the soldiers are asleep.

 My feet really hurt  as we search for the boat house in the dark.
We finally find it and pull the old boat out into the water.
We begin to row the boat to safety around the other side of the island.
There are alot of things I feel right now but mostly
I feel so lonely, like an orphan, with no dad and no mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.