Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Mophead

This book 'Mophead' has inspired me to write about bullying and how bad it can affect people.
                                                                    

Yesterday after school, when everyone left, my parents and I went to a restorative justice meeting. 

As the bully approated us I began to feel more and more nervous. He sat down looking scared. I could see the sweat that was starting to drip from his face. My face was a stern business face. His face was a nervous face. I could hear the clock. the time was going slowly. I walked out feeling like a freespirit again and not isolated. The bully said sorry and I accepted it. I hope I will never get bullied like this again and to keep that smile on my face. I now feel joyful and energised knowing that my voice has been heard.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.